Welcome to KC Detailing, accessible from https://kcdetailing.com/. By accessing or using this website, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
KC Detailing owns and controls all the copyright and other intellectual property rights of our website and material on our website. All rights are reserved.
3. Acceptable Use
You must not:
- Use our website in any way that's unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful.
- Conduct any data mining activities (like scraping, data harvesting) on or regarding our website.
- Use our website to send unsolicited marketing material or spam.
4. Restricted Access
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to any areas of our website or indeed our whole website.
5. User Content
Any content you send or post to this website is considered non-proprietary and non-confidential.
6. Hyperlinking to our Content
Organizations may link to our home page without prior written approval. However, the link must not be misleading and the linking site must not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable.
We are not liable for any damages, liabilities, costs, or losses arising from the use of our website.
9. Entire Agreement
10. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms are governed by the laws of the state of Missouri.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting personal data.
2. Data Collection
We may collect, store, and use:
- Personal information you provide to us, like names, emails, etc., when filling out forms.
- Data about your visits, including IP address, geographical location, browser type, and referral source.
3. Using Personal Data
Personal data submitted to us will be used for:
- Responding to inquiries
- Providing quotes
4. Securing Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your data.
5. Third Parties
- We use a third-party booking form for service scheduling. We do not store or process payment details.
- We may share your personal data with our insurers and professional advisers.
You can request details about the personal information we hold about you. You can also ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
8. Updating Information
Ensure you let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
9. Third-Party Websites
Our website includes links to third-party websites; we are not responsible for their privacy policies.
For any questions regarding this policy or our treatment of your data:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 2535 Jefferson ST. KC, MO 64108
- Phone: 913-548-1396
11. Policy Updates
We may update this policy by posting a new version on our website.